Projects co-financed by the EU
Project title: VALUES INNOVATION
- Project code: CENTRO-02-0853-FEDER-010002
- Main objective: Implementation and framework of the normative requirements for the certification by the normative reference GMP +
- Region of intervention: Regional Operational Program of the Center
- Beneficiary: ADRIANO BARBOSA DE AZEVEDO LIMITED
- Date of approval: 2015-08-26
- Start date: 13-11-2015
- Completion date: 12-11-2016
- Total eligible cost: € 20,000
- Financial support from the European Union: € 15,000
The company identified as constraints and opportunity the need to comply with rules / standards of food safety in transportation of rations, its reference activity. This requirement in some cases and differentiation factor in others began to exist essentially in the countries of northern Europe and has gradually become a concern of the entire Food Industry.
In this framework, the implementation and framing of the normative requirements for the certification by the normative reference GMP + (food safety) is intended.
The expected objectives are:
– International recognition, brand image in the food sector and trust of partners and intermediaries;
– New market opportunities;
– Reduction of repetitive audits, which saves time and money;
– Improved understanding of quality and safety processes throughout the organization;
– Excellence in quality and customer satisfaction – Competitive advantage in the most demanding markets.
-Organization of GMP +